http://longeneckerchiro.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/\ Each year Theta Sigma Omega awards Academic Scholarships to deserving college-bound seniors. Each scholarship award is $1,000.00. Over the last several decades, Theta Sigma Omega has awarded over $80,000 to graduating seniors of the Hattiesburg and surrounding areas.
can i buy amoxicillin over the counter at walgreens Congratulations to the 2017 TSO Scholarship Recipients:
where can i order propecia online Kelsi Ford- Oak Grove High School
Jourdan Green- Oak Grove High School
Alexis Kelly- Oak Grove High School
Kristen Mabry- Petal High School
Kamya Prince- Hattiesburg High School
Camri Rawls- Oak Grove High School
All Participants MUST:
- Graduate from high school during the academic year in which the scholarship is awarded
- Have at least a “B+” (88) average
- Fully complete scholarship application with picture (headshot) attached, and all accompanying documents
- Have at least one (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher, a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., or a community leader
- Have Counselor Recommendation Form completed by High School Counselor in a sealed envelope
- Include with your application your current official high school transcript in a sealed envelope
- Submit a personal essay entitled, “Why I should be awarded the Theta Sigma Omega Academic Scholarship.” Include in this essay, factual information about you, your family, your educational and career goals, and your plans to achieve them. Essay should be 200-400 words, typed in Times New Roman, 12pt font, double-spaced.
- Show proof of acceptance to a college or university prior to receipt of scholarship in Fall. (Please present official written documentation from the college or university of enrollment to the Scholarship Committee Chair or to the Chapter President),
- Enter an accredited college or university by the fall of the year of graduation.
Applications have been disseminated to area high school counselors.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS, OR THOSE THAT DO NOT MEET ALL REQUIRED CRITERIA AND FORMATTING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THIS APPLICATION, AND ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, MUST BE RECEIVED BY COMMITTEE CHAIR NO LATER THAN MAY 2, 2018, AND SHOULD BE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS SHOWN BELOW:
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Theta Sigma Omega Chapter
Attn: Academic Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 17942
Hattiesburg, MS 39404
THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY OF ENROLLMENT IN THE NAME OF THE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT.